Saturday 20 July 2013

Avengera Assemble Cartoon (2013) Impression


So I just watched the first episode of Avengers Assemble cartoon and I tough to share my opinion with you guys.
So how is the show first I was I bit against the show because of the cancellation of EMH and getting replaced with this one.


The cartoon kinda follows the movies continuity with all the characters being from the movie this kinda okay to me still i prefer the ones from EMH but there are no major changes except for Falcom who will be the stereotypical new guy/comic relief.
 
Want to set  "Avengers Assemble" as his ringtone

The episode's plot is kinda silly at times but it has some good twists, good animation the characters are a bit wired at time I am guessing that they will improve over time but still it is kinda weird because they are reforming a team so they did this before.
 
See the Similarities
Apparently, the show is written by  Man of Action who made Ben 10 , Generator Rex and Ultimate Spider-Man

And they made this pretty damn awesome if you ask me

There are some strange decisions in characters design which  means that is not canon with Ultimate Spiderman for good or worse you decide


Ultimate Spider-man Tony Stark

 
Avengers Assemble Tony Stark



 
Avengers Assemble Iron Man
Ultimate Spider-man Iron Man











In the end, the episode is okay if you are a fan give it watch

I've got only one question to ask: Will this be canon?


      

 I mean both shows are on the same channel

               Btw the  episode is called "Phineas and Ferb: Mission Marvel"

***End_Of_Log***

No comments:

Post a Comment