Tuesday 20 August 2013

Top 5 Things That I Want To See On Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

***Start_Of_Log***
Who else is excited about the new marvel TV series witch is in canon with the Marvel Cinematic Universe,.
I am sooo excited about the series  that i made this list of things that i want to see on the show.
I based this list on things that  S.H.I.E.L.D. had over the years in its long run the sources include comics,cartoon and movies.

The explication of how did Phil Coulson survive in the Avengers movie is too obvious that i decided not to included it in this list and they will explain (i hope) .

So let's begin:

  • Number 5 Some supporting characters from the Cinematic Universe
Now i know we can't get everyone from the cinematic universe but i hope that we can get a least a few,aleast the ones that are part of S.H.I.E.L.D. like the director of S.H.I.E.L.D. Nick Fury and some agents like Hawkeye,Black Widow and Captain America.
  • Number 4 The S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier 
I mean how can you not show this.
It is after the main stable of the organization, even if it is just for one episode i am fine with it as long as they show it.
  • Number 3 S.H.I.E.L.D agents from the comics and some cool spy gadgets
I saw the cast of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. they are okay but what about the agents that have been in S.H.I.E.L.D. before them like Dum Dum Dugan (o wait he was in Captain America: The First Avenger sort of ) or like Clay Quartermain (he was in EMH) or Maria Hill.

Now besides the agents S.H.I.E.L.D. has some pretty cool gadgets that i sure want on the show like
Now i know that the Flying Car has appeared in the cinematic universe before but that was during WWII and didn't work right now this the 21st century and they have the Helicarrier  and can't make a car fly bullshit.
And some jetpacks ...jetpacks are cool 
Nick Fury with a jetpack...awesome
  • Number 2 Rivals of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Or rather good villains for the show like
         A.I.M. (Advanced Idea Mechanics)

or HYDRA
HYDRA has already introduced to the cinematic universe in Captain America: The First Avenger but i think that a tv show could really make a true villains out of them.
And A.I.M will be just fun to watch and it will fit nicely with their plot of discovering superhumans and lose alien technology on the planet.
  • Number 1 and for my number one pick ...... wait for it ...... S.H.I.E.L.D. Mandroids

look at how awesome he is
I mean S.H.I.E.L.D. copying Iron Man armor how cool is that.
I know that they probably won't be too long the show due to budget constraint but the could be in 1-2 episode and the season finally. 
I know that there are diferent version of the Mandroids but i think that the version showed in  Earth's Mightiest Heroes was the best by far and they only aperead in one episode of the show now that's a waste of potential

Hope that you enjoyed my list ,leave a comment with what do you want to see in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

***End_Of_Log***

No comments:

Post a Comment