Sunday 13 October 2024

RIP Collectiondx (200?-2024)

 

***Start_Of_Log***

Another one bites the dust. If 2024 wasn't cruel enough, another integral part of my internet experience has shut down.

The collection of toys was amazing and the reviews were very informative it was a joy to browse their selection, imagining how awesome it would be to own some of those toys, the sweet days of youth.

I don't know what is sadder about the story the fact that the owner said that we can still see the website on the internet archive which is currently down or the fact that his last review at the time of writing,the review of DX Chogokin Giga Phoenix ,he managed to break the toy(a sad sing indeed).

To be fair I haven't been visiting the site as regularly as I used to I guess i got older and have been busier with other things.

Now I am older and I can afford most of those toys from the site but I will miss you collectiondx thank you for the memories.

Don't forget to Tweet and Share and post a link to this wherever you want.

All rights belong to their respective owners
**CollectorX logging_out**
***End_Of_Log***

No comments:

Post a Comment